We understand that for many owners, their property is the largest asset they own and maintaining that asset is vital to their financial security. Our longstanding experience in the property industry provides us with the know-how to provide a sophisticated building management services that ensures the presentation and state of repair of the building is always at its best.
To ensure a high standard of quality is delivered, we only employ building managers who are experienced in certification requirements, asset management, security systems, defect management, and work health & safety legislation.
We also understand the complexities involved in managing multi-tiered developments with numerous stakeholders, and are committed to providing excellence in service delivery by applying industry best practice methods, stringent compliance and safety measures, and by employing the best personnel in facilities management.
Key services we offer include:
- Maintaining the presentation and state of repair of the building through the maintenance of common property
- Monitoring and tracking maintenance and warranties and managing scheduled asset maintenance and emergency repairs
- Ensuring work, health and safety policies and procedures are met and maintained by stakeholders and service contractors
- Recording common property building defects, liaise with consultants and manage rectification works
- Managing day-to-day issues raised by residents regarding noise, by-law compliance, cleanliness
- Performing general maintenance tasks when a specific tradesman is not required
- Making recommendations, obtain quotations, negotiate service contracts for the provision of services
- Arranging certifications required for the common property plant and equipment
- Identifying areas of high-energy consumption and making recommendations to reduce costs
- Maintaining the condition of recreational facilities such as pools, BBQ areas, and gymnasium equipment
- Assisting in the determination of annual budgets
- Managing move/ins outs including bookings, excess waste management, and lift access
- Managing the performance of service providers, such as cleaners, on behalf of the owners corporation.
To speak to us about your building management requirements, call us on 02 8399 3322 or email email@example.com